New blog

Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Majestic Pure Spirulina Review

Good Morning, my beautiful sister Tracie is joining me today and will be doing some guest review posts here and there.





She purchase the Majestic Pure Spirulina Here and here is her review of the product.

Majestic Pure Spirulina scrub has a great texture, is not greasy, and leaves your skin feeling soft and moisturized. When I first opened the product I was concerned about the mossy aroma, however after the shower you could barely smell it. 

I love the texture of the scrub, The abrasion was very mild yet extremely effective. The fact that it did not leave the shower greasy is a huge plus in my book!

Majestic Pure Spirulina scrub left my skin soft and smooth and I look forward to using the product in the future.


 

No comments: