New blog

Monday, August 8, 2011

Caramel Corn

I was looking for something simple and yummy to make for family home evening.  Madi and I will make something and then go deliver it to others, it shows her how to give simple service and love your neighbor.

I found Caramel Corn from Picky Palate they are always the place to find simple and wonderful recipes.





Here is the steps that I followed
First I made popcorn using a microwave bowl and took out the seeds that didn't pop.  Spray the bowl with Pam so the caramel doesn't stick to the bowl while mixing.
 Here are the other ingredients you will need
 Put them in a pan on the stove


 melt them all together, then add them to the popcorn
 Mix it around and then make it into balls.
 

 These are very quick, easy and scrumptious...  I wouldn't expect anything else from Picky Palate ;)

Caramel Popcorn
3/4 Cup brown sugar
1 stick butter or margarine
10 large marshmallows
1-2 bags unbuttered popped popcorn
1. Heat brown sugar, butter and marshmallows in a large saucepan over medium-low heat until melte. Pour over popcorn, form into balls then let cool.

No comments:

Blog Archive