New blog

Monday, August 29, 2011

Sour Cream Noodle Bake

I was looking for something yummy to make for dinner and I found it...


The Pioneer Woman had a wonderfully easy and yummy recipe


Sour Cream Noodle Bake
Ingredients are: (I doubled it)


  • 1-1/4 pound Ground Chuck
  • 1 can 15-ounces Tomato Sauce
  • 1/2 teaspoon Salt
  • Freshly Ground Black Pepper
  • 8 ounces, weight Egg Noodles
  • 1/2 cup Sour Cream
  • 1-1/4 cup Small Curd Cottage Cheese
  • 1/2 cup Sliced Green Onions (less To Taste)
  • 1 cup Grated Sharp Cheddar Cheese
First I browned the hamburger, I also added a little bit of salt, pepper and lawry's


I chopped the green onion, added the green onion and tomato sauce to the meat


 Then I started cooking the egg noodles, I cooked them for 5 minutes




Mix the sour cream, cottage cheese and seasonings into a bowl, then add in the noodles.


You are now going to layer the ingredients, first the noodles


 Add the meat
 add the cheese
Then Repeat...




Noodles
Meat

Cheese...


And it's ready for the oven.  Cook it at 350 degrees for 20 minutes...





No comments:

Blog Archive