New blog

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Windsocks

I feel like I haven't posted forever!!!  I have been kinda busy, I took some amazing pictures if my cousin and his family at the Salt Lake Temple where they were sealed on Friday for eternity.  Then I had to edit them...  Fast Forward and here we are...

My little sister and I decided we were going to make these cute little windsocks.  It was a great idea from *Random thoughts of a Super Mom she has awesome ideas there so don't forget to check her out.

Now onto my Windsocks....

Items needed...

Flower Pot- or a tin can
White star die cuts
White & Red 1 inch ribbon
and string


 (the pics are missing the ribbon, but we got red and white ribbon)

Modge Podge and a glue gun...

Our flower pots were a light blue, so we decided to spray paint them a nice Royal Blue


More pics coming soon

And here you go...

Here are some more pics of the windsock project









 Moo's Windsock!!!





No comments: