New blog

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Ranch Chicken and Cheesy Roasted Potatoes




First I defrosted and rinsed my chicken.

Then I drizzled the chicken with extra virgin olive oil, after covering the chicken with olive oil I covered the chicken with a ranch dip seasoning.  I marinated them like that for about an hour.


Then I seared the chicken on the stove top

After I placed them in the oven at 350 for 20 minutes.


Next I made some yummy cheesy potatoes.

I cut up 4 red potatoes and put them in a bowl, I put in a teaspoon of olive oil, salt, pepper, and a pinch of garlic salt, then I added a cup of sharp cheddar.  I stirred it all around and placed them on a cookie sheet.  I put them in the oven at 350 for 30 minutes. (I forgot to take pics till the end, sorry)







And here is the final product!!!
(The potatoes were the best!!!!  I could've just ate that for dinner)
It was so yummy!!!!
If I had to do it over I would finish cooking the chicken on the stove top, I love the taste of chicken cooked on the stove.






No comments: