I used my left over chicken, It is so yummy!!!
I found the recipe here!!!
Chicken and dressing casserole recipe. Scroll down to see more chicken casserole recipes.
- 3 cups cooked diced chicken
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1 package herb-seasoned stuffing mix, (6 to 8 oz)
- 1 cup shredded cheese, Swiss or Cheddar
Preparation:Combine soups and chicken broth; add diced chicken to the mixture. Add butter to dressing mix. Combine chicken mixture with the dressing mixture. Place in a 2 to 2 1/2-quart casserole and bake at 350° for 30 minutes. Top with shredded cheese during the last 10 minutes if desired.