New blog

Friday, May 25, 2018

#MomLifeVoxBox from Inflluenster

Have you heard about Influenster??  It's a fun company that sends you items to review for free...  How fun is that!

I have reviewed a couple of items for them and received this amazing box for review.  The box is called the #MomLifeVoxBox


Look at all those amazing items I got...


There was a sample of the Vera Wang Perfume and it is yummy!  A light and delicate scent



I doggie squeaker from Bark Box




A nice and refreshing bottle of Mott's Juice



Some men's deodorant spray from Dove, I love the smell




and some conditioner that feels like a mousse but isn't...  It's amazing light and airy!



and all I did was have to review the product, not tell them what they wanted to hear but give them and honest review.  How cool is that!

No comments: