New blog

Monday, October 17, 2011

Guest Post

I will be guest posting over at A Law Student's Journey 

Head on over to see my recipe for an Oatmeal and Peanut Butter Bar!!!

Here is a little tidbit to temp you to go over!!!


I would like to thank, A Law Student's Journey for this fabulous opportunity...

My name is Kim and I am happily married to my Prince Travis,  and the mother of a perfect little 4 1/2 year old princess named Madi Moo (this has been her nick name since birth and I know one day she will hate me for it).

 I work full time for the government and have just gotten into crafting, blogging, etc...  I just got married on 1/1/11 (he shouldn't forget that date) but before then I really didn't cooked, bake or craft.  After I got married a miracle happened, I got interested in blogs and learned that I can do these things.  When people posted the tutorials they didn't seem THAT hard!!!  My love is baking, but little by little I am getting better at cooking too.   And to my amazement I started my own blog, Life as WE Know It.

With all that said, I am going to introduce you to a wonderful and easy post for baking...

They are the most scrumptious Oatmeal Bars you will ever have.  It's an Oatmeal and Peanut Butter Bar

DON'T FORGET TO HEAD ON OVER TO A Law Student's Journey and check out my post

No comments: