New blog

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

What helps you feel the Spirit???

The thing that gets the Spirit in my heart is Music.  I love Music, I love to Sing...

When I hear church music it touches my heart and it's easy to have the Spirit with me.  Today  I hope to touch your heart.  I am going to share the talent that God has blessed me with, I hope that it will help you feel the Spirit.

This is a wonderful song, with wonderful words, the song is Perfect Love.

Here is the Song, sang by me and the accompaniment is my great friend Nate Benencosa
-->
Perfect Love
Felicia Sorensen
Perfect Love, purest love Breaking through my anguish.
Precious love, endless love, His love never fails me.
He leads my heart when my eyes can't see, when my soul is lost he carries me.
He comforts me, in all my pain. And so I trust, in His perfect love.

Perfect love, surest love Grace beyond my failings.
Deepest love, truest love Strong enough to save me.
He leads my heart when my eyes can't see, when my soul is lost He carries me.
He comforts me, in all my pain. And so I trust, in His Perfect love.

It calms my fears and peace breathes through me, He moves me. And He knows my heart even when I don't He reaches me when I need Him most. He rescues me from all my shame. And lifts me up In His perfect love.

1 comment:

Jocelyn Christensen said...

Neat lyrics! Thanks for sharing this with all of us! - J