New blog

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Links of the week

I found some cute Halloween Test Tubes (filled with candy) at Kerry's Craft Blog

Click here to see the rest of the cute pictures.


I found a really cute DIY grocery bag holder at Make it and Love it, I need one of these

You seriously made that  has the cutest headband ever...  I need to try this one!!!


We love to Illustrate has the cutest free cupcake toppers printables, there are seven designs to chose from!!!

Jennifer's
Julissa's



Shirley's
Bee's

And these are just a few!!!  They are really cute!

Sugar Tot Designs has a cute Visiting Teaching Message

Positively Splendid has a guest posing from Girl with a Glue Gun

It is so awesome!!! 

This is something that I should try!


Sugar Bee's found some great links for the fake feather extensions (they are really hair) and the glitter hair










No comments: