New blog

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

October Visiting Teaching

I saw a cute idea from Sassy Sites
I thought I'd try it out with things I had from home, so I changed some things























So I went an got some black hot chocolate cups for the dollar store and some stickers (I didn't have vinyl)


And I put the stickers all over the cups


























Then I grabbed the Mod Podge and covered the cup completely



 I found an easier way the 2nd time around I just held them upside down with my hand in it...

I left them to dry for an hour and covered them again...














Then I made a cute sign on my computer, printed one of the free printable Halloween paper that was found here and here you go.





 Then I found this cute saying I had saved last year...  I can't remember where I found it if anyone knows, can you help me out so I can link them???  The copyright says TOS















I also have a message that I will be giving out.  It's found here at inkablinka



2 comments:

Our Loved-up Family said...

Such a cute idea! I'm going to link to it on my blog:)
Sarah
www.spirituallythinking.blogspot.com

Heather said...

That is cute! I am going to have to do that!=) Thanks for the comment.=) bellesbazaar-heather.blogspot.com