New blog

Friday, October 21, 2011

Meatloaf

I have not made meatloaf for a very long time, I think I was in jr. high...  I haven't eaten it for years, finally I made it after craving it forever...




Ingredients

  • 1 tablespoon of Deli mustard with horseradish
  • 1/4 teaspoon salt
  • 1/4 teaspoon pepper
  • 1 pound ground beef, moistened
  • 1/2 onion, finely chopped
  • 1 egg
  • 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce 
  • 1 cup bread crumbs
  • 1 cup ketchup
I ended up doubling it

Directions

Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
In a small bowl, mix together the deli mustard, salt, and pepper. Set aside.
In large bowl, mix ground beef, onion, egg, and Worcestershire sauce. Add contents of small bowl and mix thoroughly. Add the bread crumbs and combine well.
Place mixture into a 1-pound loaf pan. Pour ketchup over top and place in oven.
Bake uncovered for 45 to 60 minutes.




 Small Bowl Mixture


Here's a couple more recipes that I want to try:

Bacon Lover's Deviled Eggs
The Best Sugar Cookies

No comments: