Miss Fancy Pants has a cute DIY for party favors...
You could make some cute ones out of Halloween Paper :)
1. Cut an 8.5" x 2.5" rectangle from patterned paper and round off the top. (Use a cup or other round object for tracing and cutting the rounded top.) Fold as indicated in photo.
2. Embellish the front of the project. Have fun playing with embellishments and try hanging a few off the edge of the paper. This is a great project for you to use up scraps of paper and pieces of border stickers that you may have left over from other projects.
3. Use fastener tabs (velcro) to hold the front flap shut.
4. If you want to add a little treat to the inside, place the candy is a small plastic bag. I trimmed down a 2" x 3" bag to fit inside. Punch two holes on the back side of the project.
5. Tie string through the holes and the candy bag. I threaded the string onto a needle and just poked through the plastic bag. Then tie a bow on the back of the project.
6. Give to your friends!