New blog

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Oreo & Peanut Butter Balls

I finally gave into Madi and made her the cookie balls, she sure loves her cookie balls...




First you need



Oreo Cookies and Cream Cheese

First you are going to chop the Oreo into a very fine powder, I used my wonderful Ninja (did I mention I love this thing :) )




Then I mixed the Cream Cheese and the Oreos together in my Kitchen Aid



Mix it well, you are going to be rolling it into balls


Roll the batter into balls and put them into the fridge

Now onto the Peanut Butter balls

I put a couple cups of peanut butter into my mixer and then added powder sugar until it was a good constancy to make them into balls...

 I blended the peanut butter first
Then I added the powder


 Roll them and put them into the fridge

After they have been in the fridge for a couple of hours


I dipped the peanut butter in milk chocolate and white chocolate


And the Oreo balls I dipped them in white chocolate...  Madi sprinkled pink sugar on top of some


 I added apple sprinkles for Madi's teachers :)




TADA, they are so yummy...  I always store them into the fridge...

No comments:

Blog Archive