New blog

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Honey Dijon Chicken Salad Sandwhiches

I was looking for a good recipe to make chicken salad with bacon...


While looking I found this recipe at allrecipes.com
It's a Dijon Chicken Salad  but I don't like fruit in my Chicken Salad so I changed things :)




  • 2 (10 ounce) cans chunk chicken
  • 1/8 teaspoon Celery Salt (I didn't have celery on hand)
  • 1/8 red onion (I had dried ones)
  • 2 tablespoons honey
  • 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
  • 3/4 cup mayonnaise
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
  • bacon
I mixed the cans of chicken, salt, pepper, onion, honey and dijon together.  Lastly I put in the mayo and for the final touch I put pieces of bacon.






I stopped at the store to get croissants, but the store didn't have any, so I went with rolls.

No comments:

Blog Archive