1 1/4 cups of packed brown sugar
1 cup granulated sugar
3/4 cup butter flavored Crisco (I’ve often used plain)
1 1/2 cups of crunchy peanut butter
1 TBS corn syrup
2 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. vanilla extract
4 1/2 cups of quick oats (uncooked) Don’t use regular oats!
2 cups of semi-sweet chocolate chips (we have used lots of different kinds of chips in them too, all good)Directions
Heat oven to 350 degrees. Combine wet ingredients and cream. Add the dry ingredients until mixed. Then add the chocolate chips. Bake at 350 degrees for 9 –11 min. Don’t over bake! cool on baking sheet for 2 minutes then remove to a cooling rack. It makes a ton of cookies, we make them kind of small and get around 64 cookies.
A Little Tipsy has a Yummy looking Peach Cobbler and I have some wonderful peaches from T's Dad.... YAY!
|1 16oz can of sliced peaches un-drained|
1 cup flour
1 1/4 cup sugar
1 cup Milk
2 tsp baking Powder
1/8 tsp salt
1 stick butter
1. In a medium saucepan, over medium heat, cook peaches until boiling.
2. In a medium bowl mix flour, 1 C sugar, milk, baking powder and salt.
3. In a 2 quart casserole dish, melt butter.
4. Pour batter over butter.
5. Add peaches, do not stir.
6. Sprinkle remaining sugar over entire casserole.
7. Bake at 400°F for 20-30 min.
8. Serve with ice cream or whipped cream or both...