New blog

Monday, September 5, 2011

Citrus Blend Brown Sugar Body Scrub



I made my own body scrub, it was really easy and it is wonderful!!!  I even made my own packaging, the best thing is that everything I used I had at home!!!

Ingredients:

3 Cups Brown Sugar
3 Tablespoons Olive Oil
1 Tablespoon of Vitamin E oil
1 Tablespoon of Vegetable Glycerine
10 drops of doTERRA Citrus Bliss
One Recycled Peanut Butter Bottle



Mix well, make sure that there is not too much oil on top, if there is add more brown sugar.

Now for the packaging...



First I made my label and ingredients list...



I cut out a circle and mod podged it onto the lid


Then I mod podged the paper for the bottle

 Then I mod poged my labels onto my bottle
Then I covered the bottle with mod podge...




No comments:

Blog Archive