New blog

Friday, September 9, 2011

I'll always be with you button


The last couple days Madi hasn't wanted me to leave her at school, she likes school, she wants to be there she just wants me there with her.
I thought and thought of what I could do, I couldn't live with her clinging to my legs crying...

So I made her a button, her very own button.  It says I will always be with you, I pin it to her on the mornings she wants me to stay there and it has helped a ton!!!

 I got a bottle top from a root beer and I bend the sharp parts outward with some pliers
 Then I used E-6000 glue to glue the safety pin onto the back
Then I found a cute pattern that was a free printable and put it into my pages program and added the words "I'll always be with you" I also added a couple dancers.  I first did the font in white, but it didn't turn out very well so I ended up using black


 I cut out the paper to fit just a bit smaller than the button
This is my final product...  Hope you like it, I know Madi did...  A happy Madi is a happy mommy

No comments:

Blog Archive