New blog

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Crockpot Peach Cobbler

Peach Cobbler


Ingredients:
10 peaches (with 1 1/2 cups of water and 1/4 sugar) (or 2 cans of peaches)
1 box of yellow or white cake mix
1 stick of butter
2 cups of oats


 I cut and pealed 10 peaches and filled that plastic bowl with them adding water and sugar into the bowl and mixing it together.
 I put the peaches into the bottom of the crockpot
 Put the cake mix on top of  the peaches
 Then cut up the butter and put it on top of the cake mix
 Then put the oats, I would then put some brown sugar on top of that but I thought of that after
 Then I put the plastic on top of the crockpot
 Then put the lid on
 Cook for 3 hours

It was so yummy!!!!

2 comments:

Kitty B said...

Oh my gosh- I have GOT to try this....looks DELICIOUS

Kim said...

It's super easy, I'm just getting into cooking... But I love to bake :)

Blog Archive