New blog

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Treats!!! Take three :)

So I'm having a joint jewelry party with my sister, and I have made yummy treats...


Oreo Brownie with Condensed Milk on top
Oreo Brownie with Marshmallow fluff on top (Note to self, remember to wait and put the fluff on the last 10 minutes)
And Yellow brownies, with white chocolate chips and graham crackers


For the fudge brownies:
Ingredients:


Brownie mix: Oil, egg, and water
Crushed Oreos
Marshmallow Fluff
Sweetened Condensed Milk


I didn't have too many 9x13 pans, they are all in the freezer with food in them ;)


So I put them in bread pans and was able to make two different ones.


Both of them have the brownie mix and crushed Oreos, then one has marshmallow fluff on top and the other sweetened condensed milk.
Bake at 350 for 20-25 min






Then I also Made the Yellow cake brownies
I mixed Yellow cake mix with one egg and one stick of butter.  Then I divided the dough in half for the top and bottom
Then I added the white chocolate chips and crumbled graham crackers on top of that!!!
After I rolled out the other half of the dough and placed it on top and drizzled condensed milk on top (the rest from the brownies  above)
I then cooked it for 28 minutes, let cool and then enjoyed!!!


No comments:

Blog Archive